Automated Pentest Recon Scanner
Sn1per is an automated scanner that can be used during a penetration test to enumerate and scan for vulnerabilities.
- Automatically collects basic recon (ie. whois, ping, DNS, etc.)
- Automatically launches Google hacking queries against a target domain
- Automatically enumerates open ports
- Automatically brute forces sub-domains and DNS info
- Automatically checks for sub-domain hijacking
- Automatically runs targeted NMap scripts against open ports
- Automatically runs targeted Metasploit scan and exploit modules
- Automatically scans all web applications for common vulnerabilities
- Automatically brute forces all open services
- Automatically exploit remote hosts to gain remote shell access
- Performs high level enumeration of multiple hosts
- Auto-pwn added for Metasploitable, ShellShock, MS08-067, Default Tomcat Creds
- Automatically integrates with Metasploit Pro, MSFConsole and Zenmap for reporting
- Create individual workspaces to store all scan output
Docker Install: https://github.com/menzow/sn1per-docker
$ docker pull menzo/sn1per-docker $ docker run --rm -ti menzo/sn1per-docker sniper menzo.io
sniper <target> <report> sniper <target> stealth <report> sniper <CIDR> discover sniper <target> port <portnum> sniper <target> fullportonly <portnum> sniper <target> web <report> sniper <target> nobrute <report> sniper <targets.txt> airstrike <report> sniper <targets.txt> nuke <report> sniper loot
- REPORT: Outputs all results to text in the loot directory for later reference. To enable reporting, append ‘report’ to any sniper mode or command.
- STEALTH: Quickly enumerate single targets using mostly non-intrusive scans to avoid WAF/IPS blocking
- DISCOVER: Parses all hosts on a subnet/CIDR (ie. 192.168.0.0/16) and initiates a sniper scan against each host. Useful for internal network scans.
- PORT: Scans a specific port for vulnerabilities. Reporting is not currently available in this mode.
- FULLPORTONLY: Performs a full detailed port scan and saves results to XML.
- WEB: Adds full automatic web application scans to the results (port 80/tcp & 443/tcp only). Ideal for web applications but may increase scan time significantly.
- NOBRUTE: Launches a full scan against a target host/domain without brute forcing services.
- AIRSTRIKE: Quickly enumerates open ports/services on multiple hosts and performs basic fingerprinting. To use, specify the full location of the file which contains all hosts, IP’s that need to be scanned and run ./sn1per /full/path/to/targets.txt airstrike to begin scanning.
- NUKE: Launch full audit of multiple hosts specified in text file of choice. Usage example: ./sniper /pentest/loot/targets.txt nuke.
- LOOT: Automatically organizes and displays loot folder in your browser and opens Metasploit Pro and Zenmap GUI with all port scan results. To run, type ‘sniper loot’.
Sn1per, Automated Pentest Recon Scanner